Position type: Legal
For the Czech Republic - Prague Office, we are looking for a lawyer with a maximum of 2 years experience in corporate law and compliance, who already has considerable experience in these areas, but would like to try a work in a team where he can bring something special and would like to improve his/her skills by working on more complex cases and foreign clients.
What kind of activities are you going to meet?
- lead meetings and communication with clients
- independent management of clients' agenda
- dealing with more complex legal cases
- developing legal areas within our law firm, building know-how
- self-presentation and presentation of the law firm
- self-education and participation in educational events
- regular teambuilding activities
- and much more
What will be your life with us:
Work with us is about motivation and balance at first. Everyone who wants, have a door open to the highest position at Steiniger. You will have the opportunity to stand out, but also to feel what it is like to work in a dynamic and creative team, a friendly environment with family values and a sense of free operation that leads to creativity. All the resources we have are fully provided to everyone in our team. We advise each other, we help each other, we are improving our skills and and we are also having fun. And by all of this we care about living do is to ensure that we have a fruitful family and social life. Life is not just about work, but it is part of our lives.
But we also say that the work is not easy in our office. Becoming a recognized lawyer and professional requires a lot of patience, proper motivation, sacrifices, but also the ability to self-knowledge. At Steiniger, we offer you the opportunity and support to achieve this goal. And that, inter alia, with a competitive salary while working with top lawyers, consultants and entrepreneurs on the most interesting domestic and international cases and transactions.
And in addition, you become a Gentleman or Lady of the Law.
Employee benefits and advantages:
Man spends a great deal of his/her day at work. But we want to do it for you not just an ordinary job, but a natural part of your life you are excited about and that fills you with enthusiasm. That is why we try to make your work life pleasant or motivating. In Steiniger you will get:
- constant possibility of further education
- career growth and support for specialization
- support to your personal presentation through affiliated media
- contribution to sports and social activities
- regular teambulding (even adrenaline)
- and other
from CZK 90,000 (brutto)
Requirements for your skills:
Since you will certainly ask for something from us, we also ask for something from you, namely:
- licensed attorney-at-law for the Czech Republic
- English language - C2 level
- ability to run an agenda independently
- several years of experience in corporate law or compliance
- proffesional acting
- analytical thinking and ability to lead the team
- acting as a gentleman / lady
How to apply for this position:
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply" link below.
Please send us also your CV (resume) and motivation letter in Czech and English, where you can write, in particular, what you enjoy in law and in life and what was the most interesting case you have dealt with.
October 30, 2019